11.23.2004


Saves the Day! Totally awesome. They were doing an acoustic set at S.O.B.'s, and it was really great -- the songs all sounded fantastic, the place was packed, and everybody was singing along to ALL THE WORDS. I felt a little bad that I wasn't a huge gigantic superfan, like the rest of the audience. It was hard to maneuver around in the crowd, because there were so many people just dying to get superclose to the stage. I was also about a head taller than all the girls that were surrounding me, so I felt a little guilty getting close because I knew that would mean that nobody'd be able to see. On another note, the bassist was chewing on some sort of root-stick or something the entire time and it looked really cool. I'd like to chew on a stick. Anybody know what these chewable sticks are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home